Release date: September 20, 2020
Include several orders on the same invoice (sales and purchases)
Uniconta can now include several orders in one invoice. Users can now select other orders that they wish to include in an invoice right from the ‘Create invoice’ box. Only orders from the same Customer/Vendor will be selectable. The lines that are included from the selected orders will follow the same invoicing criteria as if the order were invoiced on its own. The posted inventory transactions will list the order number that the invoice line comes from.
Select a batch number from the warehouse
When creating an order line and selecting a batch number, users will now be able to see all warehouse locations where the batch number is available and select any of these warehouses.
Photo on variants
Users have been able to link a photo to an inventory item since version 83. Photos can now also be linked to a variant under ’variant details’. Note that if the main inventory item does not include a photo then Uniconta will not check to see whether the variant also has a photo.
Drag & drop in purchase orders
Drag & drop can now be activated in the purchase orders local menu in the under ’Physical Vouchers’. Users will then be able to drag a physical voucher onto the purchase order which will then automatically be linked to the order and saved in the ‘Physical Voucher’ inbox.
Drag & drop elsewhere
This drag & drop function in purchase orders described above is now also available in the general journals, bank reconciliations as well as in the transactions report, where users can add a physical voucher to a transaction that has already been posted.
New attachment type: WWW
We have created a new type for documents and attachments: WWW. When a WWW is entered in the URL field, the ‘View’ button will open this website in a browser. A lot of vendors have a website which includes pictures and descriptions of products. Users can now simply use attachments to link to these websites.
WWW on inventory item cards
Users can now enter a WWW link on attachments similar to our photo functionality. This allows users to quickly open a WWW link for an inventory item.
VAT number on customers
We now use the following website to check whether European VAT numbers are correct: https://ec.europa.eu/.
Reports showing delivery note lines
We have created two new reports showing all customer and vendor delivery note lines.
Open transactions can be edited via F8
Users can now edit open transactions using the F8 shortcut from the general journals or the bank reconciliation screens just as they can in the customer and vendor open transactions reports.
Send e-mail from CRM
Users can now send e-mails from the CRM-module. E-mail lists could already be created in the module but they can now also be sent. Upon sending e-mails, Uniconta is also able to automatically create a follow up activity.
Voucher approval now has reminders
Uniconta now automatically sends an e-mail to employees who have not approved their vouchers. We only send one e-mail per employee, which will include a list of all vouchers that are not approved as well as a link to approve each voucher. Users need to set up which days of the week they wish reminders to be sent to employees on.
If ’Auto save’ is selected on a user profile, Uniconta will now automatically save when the user navigates away from Uniconta.
New hotkey: <shift>+<Enter>
This hotkey is the same as <enter>, <arrow back > and <arrow down >. It jumps from field you are in, to the same field in the line underneath. The <arrow down> key could usually be used for this purpose, however, if the user is currently in a field with a dropdown list, such as “account number” then <arrow down > will move in the drop down list instead. This new hotkey is therefore useful, for example, in the bank reconciliation, where users are entering an account number on several lines. Users can now simply enter the account number, press <shift>+<enter> and Uniconta will jump to the same field in the next line.
Upon printing, Uniconta offers choices for font type and size. Users can now also select ’Row height’ and ’Show Lines’ to show grid lines. These settings are useful for users who wish to leave space to write notes on the print out, for example a stock counting list.
Settlement discounts in general journals
When an invoice is entered in a general journal and payment terms include a settlement discount exclusive of VAT, the settlement discount is now calculated correctly.
Multi-choice for enums in user defined fields
When creating a user defined field, users can now select ‘Multi-choice’. This allows the user to assign several values to the field from the list, just like in the interests and products fields in the CRM module.
Table type for user defined tables
The speed of a SQL search depends on whether a field is included in an index or not. We have now created a new underlying SQL-table for user defined tables which includes a predefined field “Date”, which is included in the index. When creating a user defined table users can select ”Base table type” which includes ”Standard” and ”Transaction”. ”Transaction” is new in the ”MasterRow, Date” index. If you already have a table with data which is ”Standard” and would like to switch to ”Transaction” you will need to export your data, delete all rows, switch the table type and then import it again.
- Inventory item groups now have ’Project Categories’. If the inventory item does not have a project category then we will use the category on the item group
- ’Project task’ now includes a ’Description’ as well as user defined fields
- Time WIP can now show cost value
- Time planning at week level
- If the user’s own voucher numbers are entered in a journal and the voucher number is not valid, then it will be highlighted in red under simulation
- The customer and vendor transactions screens now include an ’Invoice’ button in the local menu so users can quickly see the invoice behind the transaction
- The settlement function has been improved so it is now possible to settle several open transactions at a time
- Pricelists now have a check mark that can be selected to determine that Uniconta checks the discount group before it checks the inventory item group
- OData now includes methods by which users can retrieve documents included as attachments and physical vouchers
- We have upgraded to the newest version of Devexpress 20.1.7
- The Web display in Uniconta now uses Edge (WebView2), which is defined in .NET 4.6.2. Therefore, the Windows client now requires a minimum of .NET 4.6.2
- The import tool now recognizes SKR, NKR and DKR as currencies and converts them to SEK, NOK and DKK
- The import tool can now import a German e-conomic
- New property ‘CountryName’, now writes “UnitedStates” as “United States”, etc.