The Order journal function is an efficient way to enter several sales orders at once.
Use the navigation panel to go to Customer/Sales/Order journal, as shown in the screenshot below.
Order journal toolbar/ribbon
Description of buttons in the Order journal toolbar/ribbon.
- Add line: Adds a new line.
- Copy line: Copies the line above.
- Delete: Deletes one line at a time.
- Save: Saves the data and removes lines from this screen, allocating them to their respective orders.
- Add order: Adds a new order set up for a Customer, while selecting payment terms etc. (similar to when setting up a Customer under Customer/Customer.)
- Layout: Allows the user to save, retrieve, edit and delete layouts. Read more about layouts here.