Use the navigation panel to go to CRM/Prospects. A follow-up can be created directly on the prospect by highlighting the relevant prospect and clicking on ‚Follow-up‘ button in the toolbar/ribbon.
Users can of course also see all follow-up activities under CRM/Follow-up activities.
Here, users can complete the form with all of the relevant follow up parameters.
Description of fields.
- Created date (auto fills todays date but can be edited)
- Last updated (auto fills todays date but can be edited)
- Group (set up under CRM/Maintenance/Follow-up groups) read more here.
- Employee (set up under Company/Maintenance/Employees) .
- Follow-up date
- Follow-up activity (pre-defined by Uniconta, cannot be edited)
- Probability (this is a scale)
- End date
The user can choose which fields to use and which are relevant for them.
The follow up list shows all follow-up activities created for the relevant customer.
The filter function can be used here to find and sort information.