- Go to Uniconta Github https://github.com/Uniconta/Uniconta-Pages
- To make a custom page of DebtorAccount page, navigate to Debtor/DebtorAccount.xaml and Debtor/DebtorAccount..xaml.cs to download files. (Right click on “Raw” button and click “Save Target as” or “Save as” depending on browser)
- Download the solution project where pages can be added and modified
Note: Add licensed devexpress dlls to the project.
- Add the downloaded pages in “Pages” folder of the project (one can create their own folder structure).
- Make changes in page as per the requirement and then compile the project. In case of an error in xaml replace tag with “UC” which is a reference to Uniconta.WPFClient.exe in xaml. Compile it again.
- Add plugin to Uniconta
- Now open that page to see the newly created custom page.
- To see the default page. Press F12 and click “Hide Plugin Page”.