Become a reseller
PARTNER | Get started as a Uniconta Partner
What's in it for you as a reseller?
Do you have vision?
Uniconta is looking for partners and resellers who have the vision and insight to take on a new challenge in the field of ERP software. Uniconta is unique – it is a brand new product written by the best brain in the business, who has previously authored the globally successful AXAPTA family of products.
As a Uniconta reseller, you get the opportunity to sell Uniconta as a basic ERP package with vertical-market add-ons. You can also build extensible solutions and integrations for your own customers or for resale in the Uniconta market.
How Uniconta has got a head start in the UK
Uniconta is already compliant to EU GAAP principles and able to meet IFRS rules when required; it has been localised for the UK market by the following enhancements:
- UK-style VAT (customer / supplier groups x item groups x date effective rates)
- Switchable VAT on cash discount
- CIS withholding tax
- Configurable VAT 100 reporting
- VAT audit trail report
- Cash basis VAT
- VAT fixed rate scheme
- Monthly, quarterly settlement
- Gift aid management
- UK bank upload formats
When customers choose a business management system, they have no choice but to pay handsomely for features they may not need or want.
Uniconta has an essential finance-based core, but also offers customers optional plug-ins so that they only pay for the modules and features that they need.
Uniconta’s competitive edge is that it offers a clean, fast user experience.
- Cloud based application and data
- Device and browser agnostic
- Local device accelerators
- Open and extensible code base
- User configurable forms and reports
- Module-level security
- Facility for user plugins
- User defined Tables and Fields
- Configurable User Menus
- Powerful Report designer
- Automatic Customer Invoicing
- Simple Data Import and Export facility
- Structured general ledger and sub-accounts with Dimensions, VAT and Budgeting
- Customer ledger, invoicing and tools
- Supplier ledger, ordering and tools
- Simple Customer Relationship Management
- Stock Inventory Management
- Project Management
- Company management
four steps to Reseller success
Step 1: Apply for your reseller agreement using the form below.
Step 2: We will configure a full demo system, including data migration templates, pre-populated tables and expert assistance, free of charge.
Step 3: Start selling Uniconta and earn perpetual monthly subscription fees!
Step 4: Provide ongoing support to your own client base and control your own business.
Start your reseller journey here
Enter your details below to become a Reseller and we will get back to you shortly.