To change Uniconta’s default plugin path (Windows only).
- Open Run, type in „Regedit“
- Once the ‘Registry Editor’ window opens, go to ‘Computer > HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > Software’ and right click on ‘Software’ folder.
Select ‘New > Key’ and enter ‘Uniconta’.
- After Uniconta has been created, Right click on the ‘Uniconta’ folder again.
Select ‘New > Key’ and enter ‘PluginPath’.
- After the PluginPath has been created, right click on the right side of window with ‘PluginPath’ selected on the left.
Select ‘New > String Valu’e and enter ‘Path’.
- Double click on ‘Path’ and enter your new folder path in ‘Value Data’ and click on ‘OK’.
NOTE: We recommend that Uniconta users obtain the code for their partner plugin from the partner upon payment to avoid problems with access to the information at a later date.