ADAPTABILITY | Adapting Uniconta to your needs
Uniconta is an ERP system, designed to adapt to your needs – from privacy settings to our report generator, plugin development as well as other Uniconta solutions.
Uniconta Plugin, API OG Script
Users can now use Report Generator to create any report since users can now use a plugin to create their own C# class with data and allow Report Generator to use this class to create the report. This is actually what we do when we create an invoice in Uniconta. So we have created an “invoice class” in C#. This class is filled with data that we get from the server via C# via an API. We then call the Report Generator with the “invoice class” and create the Report Generator report. The concept is that a programmer gets all the data into a C# class that he wishes the report to use, and the programmer can then get Report Generator to create the report. Uniconta’s Report Generator can now do anything your users wish for. The boundaries are only as broad as your imagination!
When inserting data from Excel using the top right-hand menu buttons, users now choose to ‘update’ the data.
That is, the lines are not inserted, but merge with the line they match in the current screen. Users can then press ‘save’ and their data is updated using the ‘Update from Excel’ function.
The function has two options: The ‘Update line to line’ method should be used when the user has opened a Uniconta screen, copied all lines from that screen into Excel and then edited that data in Excel. The user can then copy the data back to the same Uniconta screen that is still open and still includes the same transactions that were copied over to Excel. This way, Uniconta can assume that line 1 in the screenshot is equal to line 1 in Excel and so on.
The other copy/paste method ‘Update with key match’, is based on ‘keys’. That is to say, there are one or more fields that uniquely identify the line. In main directories, this is the number field (item number, account number, etc). The unique field may not be visible in other Uniconta screens. In the general journals and order lines, the unique field is ‘line number’ and this field should be dragged into the Layout menu and copied over to Excel.
When copying back to Uniconta, the system uses this field to identify the entry which needs to be updated with data from Excel. The price lists uses several key fields to identify the unique line (item number, item group, discount group, and quantity).
- Attachments open a website
- Currency is now saved with 5 decimals in the currency table
- Send e-mails from an employee
- Price lists now use up to 5 variants whereas before they could only use 2.
- Price lists now also have user defined fields
- Notification of changes to stock on hand
- Upon importing an invoice, users can now determine the number of years to go back and import invoices from.
- Pivot tabels now have the correct amount format
- Open a screen in another company
- Share user defined directories with other companies
- Maximum penny difference upon matching open transactions
- Several tables have user defined fields
- XML export catalogue
- Copy a record
- Document messages must be set to ‘default’ to be displayed
- Users can set up a default printer and directory under ‘My Profile’
- When exporting in the tools menu, users can create a set up whereby only fields that can be imported are allowed to be exported
- Share a partner plugin with multiple companies
- Send email and select between two standard mail providers: Microsoft and emailManager.com
- Use C# in data manipulation
- Uniconta can run in multiple windows with the same login
- Add fields to a reference list
- Uniconta can print and export data from Pivot
- Shortcut keys in all menus
- A ’Data aware export’ is available when exporting pivot tables to Excel. This means the spreadsheet is more interactive in Excel
- Users can add ‘other fields’ to pivot tables. This enables users to create many new metric dimensions
- New filter possibilities in columns where users can select more than one value using the small filter icon on the column headers
- In the tools menu users can create their own labels. If a label is created that is given the same name as the Uniconta label, the newly created label will be used. This way users have the ability to change label wording in the standard application. These labels are imported by the API via ’Open company’ so they will also be available for those coding via the API
- In the main menu designer, a block can be created. I.e. a block such as ’General Ledger’, ’Customer’ etc.
- Tables include ‘attachments’. For example, price lists. This way, users can attach a supplier price list as documentation for the new prices
- Width of user defined fields. If the field is filled out, then word-wrap will also be implemented
- ”Arguments” on own menu items
- Design your own main menu layout
- Language in user designed reports