ADAPTABILITY | Adapting Uniconta to your needs
Uniconta is an ERP system, designed to adapt to your needs – from privacy settings to our report generator, plugin development as well as other Uniconta solutions.
Uniconta Plugin, API OG SCRIPT
When inserting data from Excel using the top right-hand menu buttons, users now choose to ‘update’ the data.
That is, the lines are not inserted, but merge with the line they match in the current screen. Users can then press ‘save’ and their data is updated using the ‘Update from Excel’ function.
The function has two options: The ‘Update line to line’ method should be used when the user has opened a Uniconta screen, copied all lines from that screen into Excel and then edited that data in Excel. The user can then copy the data back to the same Uniconta screen that is still open and still includes the same transactions that were copied over to Excel. This way, Uniconta can assume that line 1 in the screenshot is equal to line 1 in Excel and so on.
The other copy/paste method ‘Update with key match’, is based on ‘keys’. That is to say, there are one or more fields that uniquely identify the line. In main directories, this is the number field (item number, account number, etc). The unique field may not be visible in other Uniconta screens. In the general journals and order lines, the unique field is ‘line number’ and this field should be dragged into the Layout menu and copied over to Excel.
When copying back to Uniconta, the system uses this field to identify the entry which needs to be updated with data from Excel. The price lists uses several key fields to identify the unique line (item number, item group, discount group, and quantity).
- Open a screen in another company
- Share user defined directories with other companies
- Maximum penny difference upon matching open transactions
- Several tables have user defined fields
- XML export catalogue
- Copy a record
- Document messages must be set to ‘default’ to be displayed
- Users can set up a default printer and directory under ‘My Profile’
- When exporting in the tools menu, users can create a set up whereby only fields that can be imported are allowed to be exported
- Share a partner plugin with multiple companies
- Send email and select between two standard mail providers: Microsoft and emailManager.com
- Use C# in data manipulation
- Uniconta can run in multiple windows with the same login
- Add fields to a reference list