CRM | Get the most out of Uniconta with the CRM-module
Take your prospective customers to the next level with our CRM system. The CRM-module in our ERP system offers you the best tools to manage your leads and take them and your business to the next level. With so many dimensions of information that can be linked to both existing and prospective customers, Uniconta puts its users in a better position to target their activities towards their customers’ needs and areas of interest.
Take your prospective customers to the next level with our CRM module.
Ideal solution for sales representatives out in the field
Uniconta WebPortal is an ideal solution for sales representatives out in the field.
Your sales reps can create new sales orders at lightning speed as well as monitor total revenue from customers, outstanding balances and other developments.
Everything is updated online, so the bookkeeping is up-to-date too.
Uniconta WebPortal allows you to create sales orders, purchase orders, financial accounts, debtors and creditors and last but not least, to take photos and scan in attachments directly to Uniconta’s inbox.
What can our CRM-system do?
- Add Documents and Notes
- Link quotes to prospects
- Prospective customers
- CRM prospects have a “Customer group” field
- Prospect follow-up
- Direct national company number look up
- Campaigns can target prospective customers, customers, and contacts
- Support interests and products to be used in campaigns
- Create lists to categorize prospective customers, customers and contacts by interests and products
- Create specific email lists that can be saved for follow-up
- Enter contact details for prospective customers
- Filter by interest and product when searching and creating e-mail lists
- Email lists can now also search vendors
- Automatically follow-up with all prospects included in a search
- Collective list of customers and prospects in the CRM module
- Customers and prospects on the same screen
- “Other fields” can be included in mailing lists
- Follow-ups now also show the quotation number and when it was last updated.
- Post codes have 12 characters
What is CRM?
CRM is short for Customer Relationship Management. A CRM system therefore helps companies to manage their customer relations and the data that is linked to each customer or prospect.
There are many reasons why a CRM system is useful. Here are some of them:
- Quick and easy access to all data for each customer
- Send specific offers to customers
- Add contact persons to the customer
- Set up both systematic and automatic follow-ups
- Add Documents and Notes
Efficient management overview
Uniconta’s accounting system comes with a CRM module. All customer data can be linked to this module to create an overview of the customers history. If the customer’s company number is available, then Uniconta will automatically look it up in the national company register (for example, CVR number in Denmark) and enter it into the CRM system.
The CRM module also allows our users to categorize their customers by type, interest and product. This allows you to target your marketing activities towards a specific type of customer, increasing both the accuracy and efficiency of your marketing.
Integrate your campaigns with Uniconta
Uniconta’s accounting system allows you to set up campaigns in the form of email lists. This function can be used to send e-mails to a specific target group. It’s quick and easy.
The email lists are also integrated with the CRM module, customers and contacts. This means that you don’t have to review all three modules to create a complete campaign list.
An ERP system tailored to your business
As with all modules in Uniconta’s accounting system, the CRM module is highly flexible. There are lots of ways to add, classify and filter customer data. We know how important it is for your accounting system to be tailored precisely to your business’ needs. Our users therefore get an accounting system that is customized to their current needs. If needs change in the future, then the system can just be re-tailored.