Link to all necessary information about costumers
The customer module allows our users to link all necessary information to their customers, making order management and billing both efficient and easy.
No matter how big or small their company is, or which industry it is in, users always a need to store information about each of their customers. In Uniconta, all customer data is stored in the customer list, allowing our users to quickly and easily view each customer’s data.
Public sector suppliers
for example, that their monthly invoices
are sent on time.
The subscription management function also allows users to perform mass invoicing.
“With Uniconta we have a one-string system, where all information that is entered follows the customer and the order. From order confirmation, delivery note to warehouse, production work card, shipping documents right through to the invoice. It’s extremely efficient.”
Jef Jefsen, Partner and CEO of Herning Pengeskabsfabrik
Sign up for a free trial
- Manual allocation of account numbers or automatic allocation according to the customer group number series
- Set up customers using EU national company number registers
- 4 fields available to enter the company name and address as well as postal code look up
- Customer groups available for accounting set up – statistical view/print filters are also available
- VAT management for Danish users – other countries coming soon
- Currency management by customer
- Unlimited number of contacts – determine which contacts receive which forms
- Unlimited number of delivery addresses
- E-mail address set up for invoices – the invoice will then be sent by e-mail directly from Uniconta if the e-mail address is entered
- Show sales prices for each customer – in local or other currency
- Edit forms for different layouts and contents than, for example, our standard invoice
- Attach files for notes and documents on the customer, for example, contracts etc. – PDF files, Office documents, picture files and e-mail files can also be attached
- Editing page available for editing several customers at once
- Create new customers using Microsoft Excel and the Uniconta clipboard
- Advanced filters for searching the customer list
- View customer data using different layouts
- Change account numbers directly on the customer list
- Aggregate account numbers, for example, if a customer has been set up twice
- Set up document messages for example, info about summer holidays, address changes, etc.
- Enter a 0% sales tax code on an invoice
- Account proposals for customers are only available for invoicing
- Collection letter fees can be sent in foreign currency
- Create XML for invoicing
- Simulation in Customer balance lists
- Internal documents can be saved together with the invoice
- It is possible to set up whether a debtor is tax exempt for a inventory item that is a duty. This is set up on the debtor group
- The debtor group has the ability to select sales price 1,2 or 3
- Customer statement has a ’remaining amount’ due including a total
- Uniconta checks the address list for previous customer addresses which whenever an old invoice is re-printed, to see if there is another address after the invoice date. Users can create, edit and delete addresses in this list. Old addresses are also automatically added to this list when the address is updated on the customer card
- Interest and collection letters have been updated so that a prepayment ‘due’ is not included in the collection letter list and will not be assigned interest. Customers with a negative balance will not receive reminders/collection letters either.
- You can attach documents to OIOUBL
- Post codes have 12 characters
- Edit invoice
- Post discount on separate accounts
- Customers can be run using the “Balance method”
- Delivery terms can be selected on delivery addresses
- We use the following website to check whether European VAT numbers are correct: https://ec.europa.eu/
- The customer transactions screens include an ’Invoice’ button in the local menu so users can quickly see the invoice behind the transaction
- The settlement function has the possibility to settle several open transactions at a time
- When you create a vendor, you can choose to fill in the field “customer”. Then the customer and vendor will split the transactions so that one can settle a vendor invoice with a customer invoice.
- Line discount % on customer/vendor
- You can switch between combo-box fields with the space bar. Ex. General Ledger/Customer/Vendor in the class journal.
- On customer/vendor account statements, you can select transactions “Due invoices only”
- F7 on quick invoice and sales order lines
- In the pdf for account statements, interest and collection letter, there is now a link to view the invoice
- All invoices sent by e-mails or OIOUBL are saved in a log. The log can be opened from the Invoice journal, Customer and the main menu
- You can insert icons on the invoice lines that refer to attachments that the recipient of an invoice can press and display on the web
- On orders and purchases, you can now enter a posting text on the order header, which will then be transferred to the financial entries and the vendor entry.
- Built-in e-mail management for invoices so they can be sent, for example, as a PDF attachment
- E-mail can be sent either via Uniconta’s mail server or the user’s own mail server
- Attach other documents to e-mails, such as terms of sale and delivery
- SMTP set up module
- Use e-mail to send documents to customers
- Create basic invoices and send
- Create templates – insert text and line items using the template
- When entering long texts, Uniconta automatically starts a new line and the entire text will then be printed on the invoice
- Print invoices and pro forma invoices
- Invoices can be sent or printed without having to view them first
- Attach documents
- Invoices are automatically sent to the e-mail that is set up for invoices on the customer card – users can also choose to insert an e-mail address upon viewing the invoice
- Create customer funtion under quick invoice just beside the ’Search’ field
- ”Add variant” on quick invoices. It is selectable on the order lines
Invoice number series per customer group
An invoice series can now be associated with the individual customer group, so that all invoices to customers in this customer group are assigned invoice numbers from this number series instead of the standard number series for invoices.
It is e.g. a requirement that if a Danish company is VAT-registered in England due to the new Brexit rules, then all invoices posted with English VAT must be invoiced with a consecutive invoice number series.
Because Brexit an EORI field is added to the Customer Directory and to the Company Information.
The field is used when Danish companies invoice companies in England, where it is a requirement that the recipient’s EORI number and the company’s own EORI number appear on the invoice.
- Customer and period statistics available by customer including contribution margin and contribution ratio
- Inventory item statistics by customer – which inventory items has the customer bought and the contribution margin and contribution ratio
- Invoice archive – re-printing, copies of invoices, electronic invoicing etc.
- Customer transactions by customer – statement, transaction list, open transactions, list of customer balances
- Uniconta pivot table available for statistical analysis
- Interest and collection letters
- Print-outs, exports to Microsoft Excel and Word, exports to CSV files
- Invoices and credit notes
- Updates – new fields, new lists, new function buttons, new reports
- Standard Uniconta tool kit included in the basic package
- New fields in customer module, e.g. set up insured value, classification etc.
- New reports available, for users who require more than the standard Uniconta reports
Read more about our modules
NOT YET A UNICONTA CUSTOMER?
Uniconta is supported by a wide network of authorized resellers, our Uniconta Partners, so you can always get in touch with an expert if you need help with your Uniconta.
If you are not already in contact with one of our partners to help you get started right away.
We always recommend contacting one of our Uniconta Partners if you:
- Migrate from another ERP system and wants to get your data securely into Uniconta
- Want to tailormade your Uniconta to your individual needs
- Needs integration with other systems
- Will run Uniconta by default but needs sparring or tuition