CUSTOMER | Link to all necessary information about customers
The customer module allows our users to link all necessary information to their customers, making order management and billing both efficient and easy.
No matter how big or small their company is, or which industry it is in, users always a need to store information about each of their customers. In Uniconta, all customer data is stored in the customer list, allowing our users to quickly and easily view each customer’s data.
SEPA Direct Debit
Our Direct Debit module which includes our Danish Nets solutions, Leverandørservice and Payment service solutions plus the Icelandic Claim solution, has been expanded to include the European SEPA Direct Debit solution.
SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area) is an EU based solution that is used by companies to collect money from their customers in the whole of the SEPA area. The collections are in Euro and can be both one time collections as well as repeat collections.
Uniconta Direct Debit offers two collection rules: Core and B2B.
Core: is primarily used for private collections but can also be used for business collections.
B2B is for business collections only.
- Manual allocation of account numbers or automatic allocation according to the customer group number series
- Set up customers using EU national company number registers
- 4 fields available to enter the company name and address as well as postal code look up
- Customer groups available for accounting set up – statistical view/print filters are also available
- VAT management for Danish users – other countries coming soon
- Currency management by customer
- Unlimited number of contacts – determine which contacts receive which forms
- Unlimited number of delivery addresses
- E-mail address set up for invoices – the invoice will then be sent by e-mail directly from Uniconta if the e-mail address is entered
- Show sales prices for each customer – in local or other currency
- Edit forms for different layouts and contents than, for example, our standard invoice
- Attach files for notes and documents on the customer, for example, contracts etc. – PDF files, Office documents, picture files and e-mail files can also be attached
- Editing page available for editing several customers at once
- Create new customers using Microsoft Excel and the Uniconta clipboard
- Advanced filters for searching the customer list
- View customer data using different layouts
- Change account numbers directly on the customer list
- Aggregate account numbers, for example, if a customer has been set up twice
- Set up document messages for example, info about summer holidays, address changes, etc.
- Enter a 0% sales tax code on an invoice
- Account proposals for customers are only available for invoicing
- Collection letter fees can be sent in foreign currency
- Create XML for invoicing
- Simulation in Customer balance lists
- Internal documents can be saved together with the invoice
- It is possible to set up whether a debtor is tax exempt for a inventory item that is a duty. This is set up on the debtor group
- The debtor group has the ability to select sales price 1,2 or 3
- Customer statement has a ’remaining amount’ due including a total
- Uniconta checks the address list for previous customer addresses which whenever an old invoice is re-printed, to see if there is another address after the invoice date. Users can create, edit and delete addresses in this list. Old addresses are also automatically added to this list when the address is updated on the customer card
- Interest and collection letters have been updated so that a prepayment ‘due’ is not included in the collection letter list and will not be assigned interest. Customers with a negative balance will not receive reminders/collection letters either.
- You can attach documents to OIOUBL
- Post codes have been extended to 12 characters from 10. Some coutries have 12 characters for post codes since the code also indludes a code for the street
- Edit invoice
- Built-in e-mail management for invoices so they can be sent, for example, as a PDF attachment
- E-mail can be sent either via Uniconta’s mail server or the user’s own mail server
- Attach other documents to e-mails, such as terms of sale and delivery
- SMTP set up module
- Use e-mail to send documents to customers
- Create basic invoices and send
- Create templates – insert text and line items using the template
- When entering long texts, Uniconta automatically starts a new line and the entire text will then be printed on the invoice
- Print invoices and pro forma invoices
- Invoices can be sent or printed without having to view them first
- Attach documents
- Invoices are automatically sent to the e-mail that is set up for invoices on the customer card – users can also choose to insert an e-mail address upon viewing the invoice
- Create customer funtion under quick invoice just beside the ’Search’ field
- Customer and period statistics available by customer including contribution margin and contribution ratio
- Inventory item statistics by customer – which inventory items has the customer bought and the contribution margin and contribution ratio
- Invoice archive – re-printing, copies of invoices, electronic invoicing etc.
- Customer transactions by customer – statement, transaction list, open transactions, list of customer balances
- Uniconta pivot table available for statistical analysis
- Interest and collection letters
- Print-outs, exports to Microsoft Excel and Word, exports to CSV files
- Invoices and credit notes
- Updates – new fields, new lists, new function buttons, new reports
- Standard Uniconta tool kit included in the basic package
- New fields in customer module, e.g. set up insured value, classification etc.
- New reports available, for users who require more than the standard Uniconta reports