CUSTOMER | Link to all necessary information about customers
The customer module allows our users to link all necessary information to their customers, making order management and billing both efficient and easy.
No matter how big or small their company is, or which industry it is in, users always a need to store information about each of their customers. In Uniconta, all customer data is stored in the customer list, allowing our users to quickly and easily view each customer’s data.
Ideal solution for sales representatives out in the field
Uniconta WebPortal is an ideal solution for sales representatives out in the field.
Your sales reps can create new sales orders at lightning speed as well as monitor total revenue from customers, outstanding balances and other developments.
Everything is updated online, so the bookkeeping is up-to-date too.
Uniconta WebPortal allows you to create sales orders, purchase orders, financial accounts, debtors and creditors and last but not least, to take photos and scan in attachments directly to Uniconta’s inbox.
- Manual allocation of account numbers or automatic allocation according to the customer group number series
- Set up customers using EU national company number registers
- 4 fields available to enter the company name and address as well as postal code look up
- Customer groups available for accounting set up – statistical view/print filters are also available
- VAT management for Danish users – other countries coming soon
- Currency management by customer
- Unlimited number of contacts – determine which contacts receive which forms
- Unlimited number of delivery addresses
- E-mail address set up for invoices – the invoice will then be sent by e-mail directly from Uniconta if the e-mail address is entered
- Show sales prices for each customer – in local or other currency
- Edit forms for different layouts and contents than, for example, our standard invoice
- Attach files for notes and documents on the customer, for example, contracts etc. – PDF files, Office documents, picture files and e-mail files can also be attached
- Editing page available for editing several customers at once
- Create new customers using Microsoft Excel and the Uniconta clipboard
- Advanced filters for searching the customer list
- View customer data using different layouts
- Change account numbers directly on the customer list
- Aggregate account numbers, for example, if a customer has been set up twice
- Set up document messages for example, info about summer holidays, address changes, etc.
- Enter a 0% sales tax code on an invoice
- Account proposals for customers are only available for invoicing
- Collection letter fees can be sent in foreign currency
- Create XML for invoicing
- Simulation in Customer balance lists
- Internal documents can be saved together with the invoice
- Built-in e-mail management for invoices so they can be sent, for example, as a PDF attachment
- E-mail can be sent either via Uniconta’s mail server or the user’s own mail server
- Attach other documents to e-mails, such as terms of sale and delivery
- Create basic invoices and send
- Create templates – insert text and line items using the template
- When entering long texts, Uniconta automatically starts a new line and the entire text will then be printed on the invoice
- Print invoices and pro forma invoices
- Invoices can be sent or printed without having to view them first
- Attach documents
- Invoices are automatically sent to the e-mail that is set up for invoices on the customer card – users can also choose to insert an e-mail address upon viewing the invoice
- Customer and period statistics available by customer including contribution margin and contribution ratio
- Inventory item statistics by customer – which inventory items has the customer bought and the contribution margin and contribution ratio
- Invoice archive – re-printing, copies of invoices, electronic invoicing etc.
- Customer transactions by customer – statement, transaction list, open transactions, list of customer balances
- Uniconta pivot table available for statistical analysis
- Interest and collection letters
- Print-outs, exports to Microsoft Excel and Word, exports to CSV files
- Invoices and credit notes
- Updates – new fields, new lists, new function buttons, new reports
- Standard Uniconta tool kit included in the basic package
- New fields in customer module, e.g. set up insured value, classification etc.
- New reports available, for users who require more than the standard Uniconta reports