Dashboard for Windows
Uniconta Windows Dashboard is a stand-alone BI-tool that integrates with Uniconta and allows you to create flexible, interactive and tailored reports, graphs and lists for management information.
Uniconta Dashboard is optimized for real-time data analysis, providing the overall overview.
Access for Uniconta Windows Dashboard requires a Uniconta user is created.
Create a dashboard
This video shows you how to create a dashboard designer and then use it to set up a dashboard.
Dashboards for the Web and Tablet
Sign up for a free trial
Read more about Dashboard for Windows
The DevExpress Dashboard allows you to use any data aware dashboard item as a filter for other dashboard items (Master Filter). End-users can select elements in a Master Filter item (grid records, chart bars, pie segments, etc.) to filter data in other dashboard items by the selected values
To focus on a smaller portion of a large amount of your Dashboard data for in-depth analysis, you can limit the number of field values to the specified number of topmost values according to the sort order.
Conditional Formatting allows you to highlight cells/rows based on specified criteria without writing a single line of code. Cells/rows can be highlighted with data bars, icons and predefined color scales.
The DevExpress Dashboard allows you to create calculated fields and apply complex expressions to data source fields. You can create calculated fields at three levels:
Summaries & Data Aggregates
Build-in summary function types include:
- Count / Count Distinct
- Max / Min
- StdDev / StdDevp
- Var / Varp
- The Dashboard control viewer can now take a ’dashboard’ as an argument as well as open a dashboard directly if users create their own menus
- Dashboard includes a standard report: “Uniconta std. Company key figures”. This shows the company’s key figures provided that the correct account types have been selected in the chart of accounts. See our standard company chart of accounts to see which account types will need to be selected for each account.
NOT YET A UNICONTA CUSTOMER?
Uniconta is supported by a wide network of authorized resellers, our Uniconta Partners, so you can always get in touch with an expert if you need help with your Uniconta.
If you are not already in contact with one of our partners to help you get started right away.
We always recommend contacting one of our Uniconta Partners if you:
- Migrate from another ERP system and wants to get your data securely into Uniconta
- Want to tailormade your Uniconta to your individual needs
- Needs integration with other systems
- Will run Uniconta by default but needs sparring or tuition