GENERAL LEDGER | Complete financial management of your business
Uniconta’s General Ledger module enables our users to maintain total financial management of their business. The functionality is top-notch for users that need to create reports and monitor the overall economics of their company.
The General Ledger module is available for all kinds of companies, associations and institutions; large and small, complex as well as basic. It contains all the necessary tools to post transactions, report and monitor a company’s finances.
The General Ledger module is the most advanced of all of the Uniconta modules. It is available for all kinds of companies, associations and institutions; large and small, complex as well as basic. It contains all the necessary tools to post transactions, report and monitor a company’s finances.
General Ledger features
Uniconta can be set up using our default settings as well as individually tailored settings within the same journal. This applies across all companies that the user has access to. In addition, Uniconta operates with an unlimited number of journals per customer.
Users therefore have the freedom to adapt Uniconta precisely to their company’s financial management needs.
- Accruals and other allocations
- Accountant closing sheet for year-end closure
- Bank reconciliation
- Copy/paste functionality
- Quick set ups
- Quick and easy corrections
- Lines in the daily journals can now be sorted (but not kept for posting)
- Two new features in the daily journal are ‘set date’ and ‘set text’
- Switch signs in the financial statements, which can help when printing out an income statement to show income as positive and expenses as negative
- The VAT for cash discounts can now be reversed when the discount is taken. (This must first be set up in the terms of payment)
- Split a PDF into multiple PDFs in the physical vouchers (inbox)
- Attach physical documents from the general journal
- Users can specify whether to account for unrealized VAT
- The general ledger now shows the number of lines in the overview
- Dimensions added to Physical vouchers (inbox)
- Users can delete accounting years without checking whether they are 5 years old, for up to 15 days after a company has been converted to Uniconta
- Simulated transactions in account statements
- A dimension can be blocked so that it cannot be used upon posting
- Import bank account statements with date intervals