LIGHT MANUFACTURING | Extended production with BOMs
Uniconta’s Production module manages production BOMs and provides an overview of the production BOMs in progress.
Uniconta handles 2 types of BOMs – BOMs and production BOMs. BOMs could be normal bills of materials that are reported as finished upon invoicing or summary lists, which include, for example, fees and freight.
Uniconta’s production module should not be confused with production management, since Uniconta does not manage resources, machine time, production time, etc.
Light Manufacturing Features
The production order module provides an overview of production BOMs in progress.
Production integrated with inventory management
The production order header has a number of fields with which the user can determine how the finished item is placed into inventory. Users can place products “in production” and “on hand” before reporting them as finished. It is therefore possible to place items into inventory as well as manage warehouses on an ongoing basis. The same functionality applies to items ordered in the purchase module.
Re-order list link to production
It is possible to go from the re-order list directly to the production lines to see what is needed, and likewise to productions to see what is on order.
Production link to projects
Projects can be added directly in the production header. When finished, the item will then be placed into inventory, taken out again and placed onto the project. This is similar to the function which links purchases to projects.
- Unfold BOM and select price
- Users can unfold an entire BOM and view everything that is included
- When creating a production from an order line, a reference is created between the two. Users can go to this reference using the local menu
- Users are able to drag a report into the production module that includes the item lines from the production module only and see the custom fields
- Production order print outs