Manage quotations and orders, manage shipments and perform invoicing
Uniconta’s sales order module can be used to manage quotations and orders, manage shipments and perform invoicing.
Quotations and sales orders are separated into two menu items in Uniconta, giving our user’s a better overview of outstanding quotes that might need following up on, together with an overview the sales orders themselves.
Saved productions can then be used to create new production orders that include the same contents. It is also possible to set up production groups, e.g. production departments.
Uniconta’s sales order management also makes it easy to convert quotes to sales orders quickly and easily.
Users can send quotations, packing slips, and order confirmations by e-mail, and even customize the e-mail greetings, depending on the type of document.
”We see great potential in the fact that our IT platform is fully integrated with Uniconta. Uniconta supports 20 languages, which enables us to bring an all-in-one solution to the table. We intend to continue our expansion beyond Denmark and we stand in good stead with a complete, global solution that can handle the complexity of the entire takeout ordering and delivery process, as well as the underlying invoicing and financial management.”
David Kingo Sønderkær, CFO Takeout.dk
What features do the Sales Order module have?
Master data – Sales order header
- Get invoice lines from previous invoices directly in as order lines
- Order groups to manage order inventory – standing orders and fixed orders
- Fixed orders, for example, subscriptions, dues and service agreements
- Attach files (documents) that can be printed together with the standard forms e.g. drawings, installation instructions, quality documentation and pictures
- Reference fields – their ref., our ref., quotation, purchase order, customs number
- Order comment – internal description on the order
- Delivery address – select from several addresses that have been created on the customer card
- Create a purchase order based on a sales order
- Order overview with contribution margin per order and total for all orders
- View sales order data in different layouts
- Enter an employee on the order
- Create an order from a quotation and save the quotation
- Due date on an order
- In the order module it is possible to see which project transactions an order is based on. In addition, users can remove lines that they do not wish to include and postpone them to the following month. The order lines can then be recreated.
- Minimum purchase amounts on an inventory ítem
- A field on the order line shows whether a series or batch number is attached
- ‘Your ref.’ on the order is entered on the open transactions, so that ‘Your ref.’ can be included on the account statement
- Quick search by inventory item number and item text
- Advanced search with lookup in the inventory item cards by group, brand and category
- Quick entry of several inventory items at once, specifying quantity – show selected items before copying to the order line
- Create a note on the inventory item line or use the text field for notes
- New line starts automatically upon entering long texts – all text is then included on the forms
- Entering an item number is optional – the revenue account can also be selected directly on the item line
- Create templates – automatically inserts text and inventory item lines from the template
- Mark inventory item lines to purchase lines and inventory transactions
- Provides contribution margin and ratio on the inventory item line and sales price is calculated from cost price
- Specify whether the item line can be invoiced
- Manage back orders on the inventory item lines (partial deliveries)
- Insert subtotals on item lines
- Insert multiple fields from the inventory item cards for example: EAN number
- Include employees on the inventory item line
- Enter sales tax on the item line if the selected item is free of VAT
- Print/e-mail quotations, order confirmations, packing slips, and picking lists
- Invoice items received – enter a check mark upon invoicing to indicate invoicing should only occur for delivered items
- Allows users to enter variants 1 and 2 on sales and purchase orders
- Batch- and number series matching runs in sync
- Uniconta remembers ”Syncronise/lock”
- ”Add variant” on quick invoices. It is selectable on the order lines
- Recalculate prices on orders
- Include several orders on the same invoice
- When creating an order line and selecting a batch number, users will now be able to see all warehouse locations where the batch number is available and select any of these warehouses
- On order lines, you can drag in a search field where you can enter the customer item number. Then Uniconta searches in the “item name group” to find this item number, as the customer’s item number
- F7 on quick invoice and sales order lines
- Duty group option “once only” where the tax will only appear once on the order, even if several items have this duty.
- If you change the delivery date on the order header, the date on the lines will automatically be changed
- You can insert icons on the invoice lines that refer to attachments that the recipient of an invoice can press and display on the web
- On orders and purchases, you can enter a posting text on the order header, which will then be transferred to the financial entries and the creditor entry.
- Invoice archive – create new orders based on previous invoices
- Packing slip archive – view and reprint packing slips
- Order lines – follow up on recurring orders
- Quotation lines – follow up on quotations
- Send to printer, export to Microsoft Excel and Word, export to CSV files
- Weight, volume and packages on an order
- Approve sales and purchases
- On orders and purchases, you can now enter a posting text on the order header, which will then be transferred to the financial entries and the vendor entry.
- Quotations, order confirmations, picking lists, packing slips, invoices, pro forma invoices, credit memos
Updates – new fields, new lists, new function buttons, new reports
- Our ‘Tools’ module is included in the standard basic subscription to Uniconta
- New sales order fields
- New reports added to the list of standard reports