Uniconta Plugins are ways to extend and add to the functionality that already exist in Uniconta.
Uniconta Plugin Directory
A plugin dll can be added on a default Uniconta Plugin directory
C:\Uniconta\PluginPath or on any custom path defined by user. To change default plugin path in registry, please follow the instructions from here
After adding a dll in Plugin Directory,
- Login to Uniconta
- Go to Tools > User Plugin
- Add Record
- Control: Control Name / Page Name where Plugin will be added.
- Name of Dll: Name of the plugin dll that application will look for in Uniconta Plugin Directory.
- Prompt: The menu name that will be used to show your plugin. Default is “User Plugin”.
- ClassName: The name of your class (if applicable)
- Command: The command parameter used in Plugin Interface
- Argument: The argument parameter used in Plugin Interface
- After saving, go to the control page (in our screenshot we used DebtorAccountPage2, so we go to Customer > Add New). You will find a new menu “User Menu” added on top menu. It will show a list of plugins that are associated with this page.To run your plugin all you need to do is click thereon menu button. If application isn’t able to find a dll corresponding to that then it will show an error like below
Developing a Plugin
Please go to this page to find a detailed description on how to develop a user plugin