The best way to keep track of your voucher number series in Uniconta is to:
- Enter all line items in the journal without voucher numbers
- Post the journal and allow the system enter voucher numbers for the posed line items
- After posting, go back to the last screen
- Select General Ledger/Posted Journals in the navigation panel
- Click on the upper most journal that has just been posted and click on the ‘Posted transactions’ button in the toolbar/ribbon
- The voucher numbers will be shown in the ‘Voucher’ column.
Alternatively, once the journal is entered, click on ‘Post’ with simulation
This shows which voucher numbers were allocated to the posts.
Note: this is, of course, if nothing is posted in the mean time!
Uniconta is a great with voucher numbers
- A number can be allocated manually
- The same number series can be used and no two vouchers will get the same number
- Each journal can have its own series
- The system can allocate the numbers upon posting
Read more about voucher numbers here