URL addresses can be set up under Company/Maintenance/Modification URL. These URLs will then receive a notification when changes are made to master data (not transactions). Notifications can be sent for all master data tables or just one particular table.
When a posting is created, deleted or updated, the Uniconta server will send a notification to the selected URL with information on the company, the table, key, RowID and operation.
Modification URL can be used to update, for example, individual inventory items in a webshop, item numbers etc. This means that the information can be updated immediately rather than relying on hourly or overnight synchronisation.
How to use Modification URL
Local menu for Modification URL
- Add record: Adds a line in which the modification URL can be entered.
- Delete record: Deletes the highlighted line.
- Save: Saves the URL lines created.
- Refresh: Once posts have been edited or created, click on refresh to see the changes.
- Layout: Edit the layout in this screen. Read more here.
Create a Modification URL
To create a modification URL:
- Click on ‘Add record’.
- Select the table that you would like to receive the modification notifications for from the dropdown box.
- Enter the URL that the changes should be sent to.
- Click on ‘Save’ to save the entry.
The example below shows a customer (Customer table) which is set up to send updates to the selected URL address. One can set up as many modification URLs as one wishes.
Set up on your WebServer
If you, for example, have a webshop with a URL www.mywebshop.dk/unicontalog then you will receive the data in the following link:
So on your webserver you will receive: