Using the navigation menu, go to General Ledger/Reports/transactions. This shows a list of all transactions that have been posted.
Description of buttons in the toolbar/ribbon for ‘Transactions’:
- Physical voucher
- This shows any physical vouchers that are linked to the transaction.
- Voucher transactions
- This shows all other transactions that are linked to the highlighted transaction.
- Functions in the ‘Voucher transactions’ screen:
- NOTE: The period should be closed if these functions are not to be used.
- Cancel voucher
- Cancels a voucher by creating a counter post
- Deletes a posted transaction
- Invert sign
- Inverts the sign on a posted transaction. Please note that the sign cannot be inverted if the same voucher number is used for several invoices (since a transaction posted on the same voucher in the same journal cannot be deleted).
- Change dimension/account
- Changes the dimension and/or account on a posted transaction
- Edit text
- Edits the text on a posted transaction. If the edit is to be applied to the customer, vendor or project module, then the ‘All lines’ box should be checked (see screenshot below). If the text is linked to a customer/vendor transaction then these will also be edited. If the customer/vendor transaction refers to a project, then it will also be edited within the project module. Since the General Ledger does not link to the project, the project will only be changed when there is a vendor involved.
- Account transactions
- Shows all transactions on the highlighted account
- Posted transactions
- Shows transactions posted in connection with this transaction