For Administrators only
Creating a Uniconta subscription.
Create a company
- Go to the top right hand corner of the Uniconta screen. Select the company or create a new company. Read more about setting up a company here.
- Fill out the relevant information for the new company as described in the above link.
- Click on ‘Create company’ in the toolbar/ribbon.
- Select the new company from the dropdown list in the top right hand corner of the Uniconta screen.
Add a user
- Use the navigation panel to go to Administrator/All users.
- Click on ‘Add user’ and fill out the detail form as shown in the screenshot below.
- NOTE: The dropdown menu for ‘Role’ here includes Standard, CompanyAdmin, Accountant, Reseller, Distributor and Admin, as shown in the screenshot below. ONLY SELECT STANDARD HERE. The user is ‘Set as’ a Distributor, Reseller or Accountant role later in the set up process. Administrators can read more here.
- Click on ‘Save’ in the toolbar/ribbon.
(Click on screenshot to enlarge).
- Click on ‘Yes’ in the ‘Confirmation’ form to assign the user to a company.
- Select the ‘Company’ from the dropdown menu as the ‘User rights’ and click on ‘OK’
- Select, for example, ‘Owner’ from the list in the screenshot below if the user is the company owner.
- Click ‘Yes’ as, shown in the screenshot below, to confirm that a subscription should be set up for the user.
- Fill out the detail form, as shown in the screenshot below, to set up a subscription for the user.
- Click ‘Save subscription’ in the toolbar/ribbon to save the subscription.
(Click on the screenshot to enlarge).
The user has now been set up with a subscription for a set of accounts.
Change a subscription
- Use the navigation panel to go to Administrator/All companies
- Select the company name
- Click on ‘Go to owner’
- Select the user form the list and click on ‘Subscription’
- Edit the subscription information and click on ‘Save subscription’