CUSTOMER | Link to all necessary information about customers
The customer module allows our users to link all necessary information to their customers, for sales orders and billing in an easy and efficient way.
No matter how big or small their company is, or which industry it is in, users always a need to place to store information about each of their customers. In Uniconta, all customer data is stored in the customer page, allowing our users to quickly and easily view each customer’s data.
Ideal solution for sales representatives out in the field
Uniconta WebPortal is an ideal solution for sales representatives out in the field.
Sales reps can create new sales orders at lightning speed as well as monitor total revenue from customers, outstanding balances and other developments.
Everything is updated online, so the bookkeeping is up-to-date too.
Uniconta WebPortal allow you to create sales orders, purchase orders, financial accounts, debtors and creditors and last but not least, to take photos and scan in attachments directly to Uniconta’s inbox.
- Manual allocation of account numbers or automatic allocation according to the customer group number series
- Customers can be setup with the EU national company number registers
- There are 4 fields available to enter the company name and address as well as postal code look up
- Customer groups are available for accounting set up and Uniconta includes statistical view/printing of filter information
- VAT management for each country
- Currency management by customer
- Unlimited number of contacts and the contacts can be setup to select which contacts receive invoices, statements etc.
- Unlimited number of delivery addresses
- E-mail address set up for invoices. The invoice can be be sent by e-mail directly from Uniconta or when an e-mail address is entered upon posting of the invoice
- Sales prices can be setup for each customer in local or EU or foreign currency
- Different invoice and statement layouts can be added to customer groups, customer templates or directly on the customer page
- Documents attachments can be added as well as notes for directly on the customer, for example, contracts etc.. PDF files, Office documents, images and e-mails can also be attached
- The editing page available for editing several customers at once in the customer list
- New customers can be created by using Microsoft Excel and the Uniconta clipboard
- Advanced filters for searching of a customer[s]
- Viewing of customer data using different layouts
- Account numbers can be changed directly on the customer list
- Customer accounts can be combined, for example, if a customer has been set up twice
- Document messages can be setup, for example, information about summer holidays, address changes, delivery instuctions etc.
- A zero sales tax code can be used on an invoice if for example it is a foreign sales invoice
- Proposals can be used for customers who are available for invoicing for example subscription invoices
- Collection letters and/or fees can be setup in foreign currency
- Create XML for invoicing
- Simulation in Customer balance lists
- Built-in e-mail management for invoices so they can be sent, for example, as a PDF attachment
- E-mail can be sent either via Uniconta’s mail server or the user’s own mail server
- Documents can be attached to e-mails, such as terms of sale and delivery instructions
- Basic invoices can be created and send immediately
- Templates can be created to insert text and line items using the template
- When entering long texts, Uniconta automatically starts a new line and the entire text will then be printed on the invoice
- Pro forma invoices can be printed
- Invoices can be sent or printed without viewing them first
- Invoices are automatically sent to the e-mail that is set up for invoices on the customer card. Users can also choose to insert an e-mail address upon viewing the invoice
- Customer and period statistics available by customer including contribution margin and contribution ratio
- Inventory item statistics by customer will show which inventory items the customer bought and the contribution margin and contribution ratio for these invoices
- Invoice archive with functionality such as re-printing of invoices, copies of invoices, electronic invoicing etc.
- The Customer transactions by customer can be viewed including customer statements, posted transactions, open transactions and a list of customer balances
- Uniconta pivot table is available for statistical transaction or customer analysis
- Interest and collection letters
- Print-outs, exports to Microsoft Excel and Word, exports to CSV files etc
- Invoices and credit notes
- Updates – new fields, new lists, new function buttons, new reports
- Standard Uniconta tools menu is included in all the packages
- New fields in customer module, e.g. set up of insured value, classification etc.
- New reports can be created for companies who require more than the standard Uniconta reports